Thursday, December 3, 2009

November Jersey Count

The number of jerseys I'm seeing on campus is kinda dropping off, but I have a feeling it has more to do with the cooler weather and people not wanting to wear short sleeves. Nothing really exciting about the count this month, unfortunately.

USA 3 (Bradley 1, all me)
Liverpool 3 (Torres 1, Gerrard 1)
AC Milan 1
Barcelona 1
Real Madrid 1 (me)
France 1
Mexico 1

I updated my total jersey count through the four months I've been doing this, and if I discarded all of the jerseys I've worn, AC Milan and Liverpool would be tied for most-represented teams with 9 each. I feel like Milan became a popular jersey after the Milan-Club America match at the Georgia Dome, where I think a lot of people bought them. As for Liverpool's high count, I'm going to blame that on the guy with the Fernando Torres jersey who I see eating lunch in the Student Center all the time. All the Torres jerseys have been him (although I can't really say much about wearing the same jersey all the time). But since I'm counting my jerseys, Real Madrid is tied with Milan and Liverpool for second, and the three times a month I wear my USMNT jerseys (usually once each, though I apparently wore my Michael Bradley jersey twice in October?) brings the USMNT up to first place with 12.

Also, since the list was getting sorta crowded on the sidebar, I've split it up to have a teams list and a players list. The players still count towards the overall team count, but with the two it'll be less crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment