Monday, November 30, 2009

October Jersey Count

I figured since it was almost December I should probably post this. October was a special month- it was the first time I had seen someone at Tech wearing an MLS jersey. Which is the second time ever (outside of the Milan-Club America game) that I'd seen someone wearing an MLS jersey anywhere (guy in a Houston Dynamo jersey at the Palm Beach airport going home from Spring Break in March). So even though it was New York and I don't really like them, it was really exciting. Still no USMNT jerseys, though.

USA 3 (Bradley 2) (all me)
Real Madrid 2 (1 was me)
AC Milan 1
Italy 1 (Totti 1)
Galatasaray 1
Liverpool 1 (Gerrard 1)
Barcelona 1
New York Red Bulls 1
Manchester United 1
Bayern Munich 1

I'll update the cumulative count after I post November's count, it seems stupid to update it twice in such quick succession, especially since I doubt anyone cares anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Did you talk to the person in the mls jersey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, unfortunately, I didn't have time- he was leaving the classroom next to the one I was going into, so it was more just something I saw out of the corner of my eye.

    ReplyDelete